Xlash and Xlash PRO contain the following ingredients: Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide -1, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin,Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Hyaluronic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide (0,0015%).
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between Xlash and Xlash PRO?
- Can Xlash change the color of the eye?
- Can I use Xlash on my eyebrows?
- Can I share my Xlash?
- Are there any known side effects from using Xlash?
- I have a medical condition that has caused me to lose my eyelashes. Can XLASH help to grow them back?
- How is the safety of the product tested?
- Can I use XLASH with contact lenses?
- Is eyelash serum the same as eyelash growth serum?
- Are the results permanent?