In our safety tests where the product has been used as it is intended to be used, we have not confronted any side effects. All the ingredients used in Xlash have been accepted by EU legislation to be used in a cosmetic product. Their safety in our product has been evaluated and confirmed. To us, the safety of all our products is immensely important, and we take it extremely seriously. We have put a lot of effort into our product development, and we always test all our products thoroughly before we place them on the market to ensure their safety and effectiveness. It is fundamental that our customers can feel safe using our products.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between Xlash and Xlash PRO?
- Can Xlash change the color of the eye?
- Can I use Xlash on my eyebrows?
- Can I share my Xlash?
- Are there any known side effects from using Xlash?
- I have a medical condition that has caused me to lose my eyelashes. Can XLASH help to grow them back?
- How is the safety of the product tested?
- Can I use XLASH with contact lenses?
- Is eyelash serum the same as eyelash growth serum?
- Are the results permanent?